Monday, February 14, 2011

va va va v-day.

I am blogging in class right now. I feel like I am cheating or something. You see, this is editing class, but due to my professor's gallbladder situation (I'll spare you the details) we have a sub. Despite the fact that his last name is Means, he is much nicer, and I do not think he would mind if he found out. I will try to use proper AP style right now, as that's what we are talking about. I think. There is a know-it-all who talks so much I always lose track of what we are doing. Since it is Valentines day though, I will stop talking about him.

Hope you are all having a lovely V-day. I like Valentines Day. The other day at the store I decided to buy some Valentines. I wanted Bieber ones, but it was kind of picked over so I resorted to Disney Princess cards. They should just make Belle cards because she is the best and most important princess. Anyway, I gave them to my roomies today, but I have 31 left, and I do not know what to do with them. I don't want to be that girl, walking around the business school handing out cards with princesses on them that say "Have a sparkly day." Maybe I will just save them for next year.

Today reminds me of why we love. We do not love people because of what they do for us, how they act or what they say. We appreciate these things, but love in its purest form is just because. Why does He love us? I will never be able to comprehend it, but he does. He loves us just because.



"And I ask him that with both feet planted firmly on love, you'll be able to take in with all followers of Jesus the extravagant dimensions of Christ's love. Reach out and experience the breadth! Test its length! Plumb the depths! Rise to the heights! Live full lives, full in the fullness of God."
Ephesians 3:17-19

1 comment:

  1. I'm super impressed with your AP style. Your editing prof would be proud.

    And I agree, Belle is the best. Clearly you already knew that because you dressed up as her for Halloween one year. (And yes, I remember that.)

    And feel free to send me a valentine to get rid of your stash. On second thought, I think you totally should pass out cards to encourage people to have a sparkly day.

    Anyways, I LOVE you mucho!!

    ReplyDelete