Tuesday, May 3, 2011

cousin.

I have some cousins, but I would like to talk about one in particular. How rude of me to wait this long to introduce you. His name is Troy Cartwright Dixon. Musically though, he goes by Troy Cartwright. Isn't that artsy and neat of him? This was partly because there was another Troy Dixon already out there, and he wanted none of that. The real Troy is extremely talented and is cool enough to attend Berklee College of Music in Boston. Not only is he gifted musically, but he is smart, well-read, knows the news like the back of his hand and is just plain funny. He wrote a song for his sister, Shay, who is getting married to a very special boy on September 24. I like them both a lot, but I like them even more together. More on that later. You can listen to Troy's jam here. And I say jam lightly...it is kind of Damien Rice-y so if you are into that you will definitely like it. The words are so simple. So sweet. Go and see for yourself.

Love you T-roy.

1 comment: