Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I have a difficult time putting words together of how much I enjoy Justin Timberlake. He is good at everything. Acting? Sure he has some questionable movies in his past (Model Behavior-eek), but he did a lovely job being a brat in Social Network. I didn't even notice he was a jerk, because his attractiveness ruled it out. Dancing? One of the best. Just watch his Summer Love video. Being funny? There are few comparisons. SNL is pretty much his second home. I could go on and on. Here is my latest favorite video of Justin. Also, who knew Jimmy Fallon was so good at stuff? Anyways, lets get back to Justin. Please note the glasses he wears in this video. For any boys who have been sitting at home wondering how to get my attention, get some of these and we'll talk. God bless America. And God bless Justin Timberlake.

P.S. Sorry about Jimmy being cut out for most of this video...who cares though.

1 comment:

  1. didn't even know you blogged today. TWINKY! you're funny.

    ReplyDelete