Thursday, February 18, 2010

shark bait ooh ah ah.

Tonight is the start to the first weekend of Sing. It is going to be hard to focus on much else throughout this next week. Thank goodness my accounting teacher realizes that...not. I wish I did not get as into Sing as I do. I try to play it off as no big deal, but here I go dedicating a whole post to it. Well anyways, finally, all the practice is over (well until next week, but let's not think about that right now). We get to perform tonight, and that is by far the best part. Our theme is "Come on and Swim," and we are fish...in case you could not get that from the title. I get so jittery and excited when the curtain comes up, the lights are dimmed, and the music begins. Sounds gay, but seriously...it is the greatest. Though it may seem like a time-wasting, silly Baylor tradition, I love Sing. What can I say? I have been going to this shindig my entire life. I can't help but love it. So, heres to you Sing. I have given you many hours, most of which I did not give very willingly. Now, I'd like to think that it will all be worth it.

We always yell "RIP YOUR PANTS TRI DELT" before we begin our act. I really should figure out what that means...I actually did rip my pants during rush a few weeks ago due to an inappropriate dance move. Right in the middle of my butt...talk about classy. Well, this time, I do not mean it literally. Peace and blessins. That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment